On December 28th our parish will host a Christmas Sale, “The Second Life of Books”. We kindly ask you to donate any old or new books, for adults or for children, in Russian, English, French, or Ukrainian, on the following topics:
– Spirituality and religious teaching;
– History of the Church;
– History of culture;
– History of philosophy;
– Lives of saints;
– Tales for children;
– Cooking recipes;
– Sewing, embroidery, and knitting;
– Gardening, plants, and pets;
– Dictionaries and illustrated albums;
– CDs, DVDs, or records with music or literary, spiritual or educational material.
We accept all books in good condition, no matter their age. You may bring your donations until December 22nd on Saturdays and Sundays to the lower church hall with the note “Christmas Sale”.
All funds raised are for the benefit of the parish.